This event has already occurred
When: February 1-3 2018
Get there when you can Friday night, leaving mid-day on Sunday so you'll be home for supper.
Where: 150 Hood Rd, Huntsville, Ontario, P1H 2J3
This is Pastor Ian's in-law's place. Its a newly renovated cottage, with 4+ bedrooms and all the amenities of home. Its just off the property of Muskoka Bible Centre. Plenty of room to explore outdoors. Plenty of comfort indoors.
Who: Men at Lightway, 16+ years.
What:Enjoy the great outdoors, be challenged in God's word, relax at a cottage, take part in activities.
- Pay $50 for food and accommodations
- Pitch in money for gas because most of us will be carpooling up there and back
- Bring your own toiletries and bedding
- Pack for the weather: BRING BOOTS (and whether you want to be outdoors in the snow a lot or just a little; either way - its cold!).
- Pastor Ian's mother and father in law are looking after the meals and have enough beds/mattresses for all of us to sleep comfortably; most of us will be sharing a room.